Drum Label Supplies
Drums are produced in various sizes with different materials that may require different labeling supplies. DuraLabel offers a versatile range of supplies that are suited for any type of drum labeling application.
- SUPER-SIZE RTK Labels - Available only from DuraLabel, these Large Format Die-Cut RTK labels are offered at nearly twice the size of standard 4" x 6" RTK labels to provide increased visibility for larger applications including drum labeling.
The following are not used for making RTK labels, but feature other applications for labeling drums.
- High Tack - High Tack labels offer superior adhesive power for application on irregular surfaces including low surface energy polypropeline drums and wood pallets used for drum transportation.
- Chemical Resistant - These labels can resist any abrasion or fading caused by chemicals present in a drum storage area. If a corrosive chemical leaks onto the exterior of a container, this label supply will maintain full legibility and strength of adhesion.
- Oily Surface - Oily surface labels remain tightly adhered to oily or greasy drums. They are optimal for drums that are stored outdoors and exposed to weather and dirt, as well as old drums that have grown grimy and oily from repeated use.
- Reflective - Reflective tapes provide highly visible labels for drums stored in a dim warehouse or in areas with limited lighting. They are ideal for outdoor or unlit storage areas that require a flashlight to identify the contents of drums.
- Magnetic Labels - Magnetic labels are not suitable for labeling hazardous materials because they are easily removable and may result in unmarked drums. But they are suitable for providing drum identification in temporary storage areas or during drum transportation by truck or vehicle.
- Low Temperature - Cold storage labels can be applied to drums stored in frigid conditions as cold as -10 degrees F. They will not lose their adhesive strength in freezing temperatures as low as -40 degrees F.
All of these materials are suitable for marking storage areas, racks, shelving, shipping containers, pallets and any other component related to barrel storage. Whether your drum is a 55, 30 or 15 gallon fiber drum stored in a hot, cold, normal or other environment, our labels will strongly adhere and hold to it. We have over 20 different types of labels for all kinds of applications. Look for the supply that is right for you at DuraLabelSupplies.com